Diploma's, Certificate's & Seminar's
~ 2006 - Massage Therapy Diploma
-- Centennial College (3 year program, full-time)
~ 2008 - Low Back Assessment Seminar
-- Registered Massage Therapists' Association of Ontario (RMTA0)
~ 2008 - Reflexology Certificate
-- Centennial College
~ May 2013 - Infection Prevention and Control for Personal Service Settings
-- Certificate of Workshop Attendance York Region
~ Nov 2013 - Craniosacral - Level 1 -- The Upledger Institute
~ May 2014 - Craniosacral - Level 2
-- The Upledger Institute
~ November 2014 - SomatoEmotional Release - Level 1
-- The Upledger Institute
~February 2023 -
MagnaWave Training & Certification
- The MagnaWave Academy
Memberships & Associations
~ College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO)
~ Registered Massage Therapists' Association of Ontario (RMTA0)
~ FSCO - Licensed Service Provider
~ (previously) East Gwillimbury Chamber of Commerce
ATMT – New Policies / modifications - Re: Covid-19
** AS of June 1, 2022 - all mandates end - however diligent cleaning and common sense caution will continue.
previously: As per College of Massage Therapists of Ontario & Ontario Public Health – RE- Covid – 19 – For Aug 11, 2020 official reopening
- Covid -19 client screening day before and day of appointment
- Visitor log
- Maintenance / cleaning daily log
- Covid screening / PPE log in each client file
- Client wears mask throughout treatment
- Therapist wears surgical mask throughout treatment and gloves for hands on therapy.
- For as long as therapist deems necessary – there is an added precaution of wearing fresh scrubs or clothes for each treatment which means clothes are fresh and washed after each client treatment.
- Ontario Public Health signs posted on front door, in treatment room and in bathroom
- Strict cleaning regime implemented and documented before and after each treatment (all surfaces client or therapist touches is cleaned and disinfected and all linen is washed and dried at hot temperatures)
- All cleaning products and hand soap and sanitizers are from approved government list
- Treatment room carpet removed, vinyl table and pillow covers implemented and plastic over face cradle.
-Closing lids on receptacles for dirty linen and garbage
- Small fan placed in treatment room facing out of room to create a positive pressure as an added precaution.
- Thorough review of reopening requirements and all preparations were implemented as required.
- if any steps were not included on this list they are located in ATMT – reopening check list from CMT0 which lists all requirements, websites and files to review and follow.
Prepared and implemented by:
Jennefer Bradbury, RMT
Therapeutic Massage Therapy is an important part of your health maintenance plan by:
~ Reducing or eliminating pain
~ Reducing muscle tension
~ Reducing depression and anxiety
~ Improving feeling of well being
~ Improving circulation
~ Improving joint health and mobility
~ Improving immune system functioning
~ Increasing body awareness
Absolute Tranquility Massage Therapy
Your wellness is our goal !
Our goal is to provide a safe and effective treatment that improves your quality of life.
We strive to enhance your overall sense of well-being, experience relaxation,
reduce muscle tension
& receive relief from chronic pain.
Jennefer Bradbury, RMT
Owner / Operator
Jennefer graduated with Honours from the 3 year Massage Therapy program at Centennial College in June of 2006 and in September 2006 became a Registered Massage Therapist with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario.
The foundation of Jennefer's training is Swedish Massage and she utilizes a variety of other techniques such as; Trigger Point Therapy, Deep Tissue release and Hydrotherapy. She is is also trained in Craniosacral Therapy and Reflexology and in 2023 purchased a Magnawave PEMF machine and became certified to provide PEMF sessions.
She has over 16 years of clinical experience and has experience in pain management / rehabilitative, geriatric, palliative massage, pregnancy, infant and sports massage.
In 2006, Jennefer began her career as an associate at a clinic in Whitby, Ontario while starting to build a private practice. In 2007, she fulfilled her dream and opened her home-based clinic in Mount Albert, Ontario where she built a thriving practice with wonderful clients. Meanwhile she built a rewarding practice at multiple seniors retirement and nursing facilities in the Keswick and Aurora area. In 2022, she relocated to Brighton and offered outcall services. In 2023, she purchased a home in Carrying Place Ontario and opened a new home-based clinic in July 2023. She also plans to build a practice at local senior retirement and nursing facilities. Massage therapy is not just a job to Jennefer, it is a career that she treasures and is honored to serve the public while trying to improve their quality of life.